- Vox ISM offers a fixed scope/fixed price Microsoft Dynamics implementation to ensure your organization gets tangible value quickly.
- Vox ISM is dedicated solely to serving the Microsoft Dynamics market.
- Ongoing support and training over the upcoming decade of your use of Microsoft Dynamics Software.
- Quarterly local, free customer workshops on a variety of educational topics for your staff with other local users for the software.
- Quarterly paid webinars on specific software modules and topics.
- Twice a year newsletters, to inform you on what is happening with the software as it relates to you and your industry.
- Online training tutorials for new staff.
View our Corporate Video
View our Rapid Implementation White Paper
Application Erosion/Fighting Staff Turnover
Do you have Application Erosion?
At a recent meeting of CIOs, all talked about the same phenomena. Eventually, they came up with the term "Application Erosion" to describe their common problem. These CIOs each had the same ERP system installed for from four to nine years. Each observed that through time, the system value had become less and less. The system had not changed; but the users were using less and less of the system for no apparent reason.
In another conversation, a friend who works for an ERP vendor told me he was working with a company who wanted to replace their existing ERP system. By coincidence, eight years ago, my friend had been the consultant who worked with that company to install the existing ERP system. When he reviewed their requirements list for the replacement system, he reported some amazing facts:
• Thirty percent of the requirements for the new system were functions that he had helped the company install eight years ago.
• Another twenty percent were functions that they had available in the existing system but had never implemented.
• An additional 20% were available from the supplier of the existing ERP system.
What had happened? For the first 30%, the answer is Application Erosion. For the next 50%, it means they might be taking the more expensive and difficult path of replacement over working with their existing relationship.
Vox ISM provides local support services in order to minimize cost and maximize responsiveness to our customer service needs.
Our professional services team is made up of an extensive team of professionals who have many years of sales, marketing and Information Technology (IT) experience in a variety of industries, providing the level of service expected from our client base.
“Our partners represent the leading channel in the business applications industry. The award-winning partners, including Vox ISM, that we recognized at Microsoft WPC 2007 have achieved exceptional levels of performance and deliver outstanding value to their customers.”
- Tami Reller, Corporate Vice President for Microsoft Business Solutions