- Implementation Excellence
- Fixed Price/Fixed Scope Implementation Process Model
- Project Management
- Implementation Planning
- Local Staff
- Industry Recognition for Implementation Excellence
- Vox ISM Accelerator
The 50/50 Implementation
50% of the cost, in 50% of the time
- 50% of the cost, in 50% of the time - Vox provides the tools to allow you to implement in half the time, and with half the cost.
- Starter Database & Configuration - The Vox starter database provides pre-configured functionality, customizations and reports designed specifically for Canadian Manufacturers and Distributors.
- Easily Share Data - Data tools quickly import data from standard excel templates to avoid days of manual effort.
- Implementation Tools - Online training videos, training documents and standard operating procedures provide best practices on how you can best implement the software. Online project tasks, issues and status reports keep the project on time and on budget and gives your executive team and ours full visibility of the progress of the project.
View our Corporate Video
View our Rapid Implementation White Paper
Fixed Price/Fixed Scope Implementation Process Model
- The Vox ISM implementation process ensures our customers go live quickly in order to achieve rapid results and a return on their investment.
- The VOX ISM Professional Services group is made up of an extensive team of professionals who have many years of sales, marketing and Information Technology (IT) experience in the manufacturing industry, providing the level of service expected from our client base.
- We have the tools to ensure your rapid implementation at the lowest possible cost.
- Our professional services staff is from the manufacturing & distribution industry, having worked in a variety of manufacturing & distribution organizations as former plant managers and controllers.
View our Process Model
- Our Online Project Management tools are written using Microsoft SharePoint software provides the project management tools, online documentation, e-Learning videos, and document management to insure that all the information you need to run your project is in one place, both for the initial implementation and for the benefit of new employees as they are hired and trained over the upcoming years.
- The OPV dashboard provides project team members with an immediate view of the health of their project, using visual gauges, indicators and milestone reports, with easy access to project plan details.
- The Vox vertical accelerator package reduces, by hundreds of days, your initial configuration of your software, and is designed for your industry out of the box.
- Microsoft Dynamics already uses the software that your staff already uses every day (Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, Outlook, and SharePoint). This reduces training time, your staff already knows how to use Office products.
- One company, Microsoft, has written all the software you will use - it looks the same, works the same, and avoids future compatibly problems as upgrades are released. One vendor - one solution.
- Reduced Technical costs as the software has a common Microsoft Infrastructure, and is easy for your IT department to maintain and support.
View a sample OPV Project Management screen
View our Implementation Project Plan
- Enterprise and Business Application implementation success, resulting in customer satisfaction, is dramatically improved through the use of a well defined methodology that minimizes the “Impact of Change” through the use of a focused phase I project scope.
- The Rapid go-live implementation methodology is designed to minimize both the duration and degree of the business change introduced by an implementation, allowing better management of customer expectations and project risk.
- Rapid go-live implementation is a proven method to achieve a quick go-live thereby providing the customer early realization of benefits, and early user adoption. This contrasts with industry experiences of long CRM implementation cycles and project cost overruns.
- Our project management and professional services consulting staff are manufacturing & distribution experienced and located regionally to support our customers in a timely fashion.
- Our consultants' staff undergoes rigorous training before becoming one of VOX ISM’s certified trainers. Strong project management skills, dedicated people, and a proven approach have made us successful.
- With hundreds of combined years of manufacturing industry and related experience, the VOX ISM team will implement the Microsoft Dynamics software and affiliated products effectively so that your company can run seamlessly.
Staff Contact Information
|Vox ISM – Manufacturing Industry Accelerator
The Vox ISM Accelerator is an add-on solution which has been developed for Microsoft Dynamics Manufacturing and Distribution customers. The Vox ISM Accelerator showcases how the Microsoft Dynamics platform can be configured and extended to broaden accounting, operations, shop floor, sales and service capabilities. Vox ISM Accelerator provides additional functionality for deployments of Microsoft Dynamics. Microsoft Dynamics customers are encouraged to further configure the Vox ISM Accelerator to meet their unique business needs.
View our Brochure
Manufacturing Industry Events
Vox hosts industry specific events, including local seminars and workshops across Canada. Click on the link below to view our current event schedule and register today.
Sample Seminar Agenda:
View our Event Calendar
- Detailed Software Presentation: Day in the Life Scenarios of the Controller, Operations Manager, Sales and Marketing, and IT Manager.
- 2009 Microsoft technology – What is available today
- Management Reporting, Information for all employees
- Software Implementation, Local Support, and Local Industry References (What they say)