- Vox Integrated Solutions Model
- Manufacturing Industry Product Overview
- Microsoft Dynamics Product Overview
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2009
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Microsoft SharePoint
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Excel 2010
- Manufacturing Industry Events
(See the product in action)
- Request an on-demand demo
- View On-Demand Videos
Request Download of our Creating Reports with Excel 2010
|Manufacturing Industry Product Overview
Microsoft Dynamics for Manufacturers & Distributors is specifically tailored to the unique needs of Canadian manufacturers. Microsoft Dynamics NAV gives you the capability to easily create and maintain a clear view of customers from first contact through purchase and post-sales. With tools to enhance your company’s shop floor, distribution center, accounting, sales & marketing, and customer service processes - along with native Microsoft Office Outlook integration - Microsoft Dynamics delivers a fast, flexible, and affordable solution. Microsoft Dynamics helps you drive consistent and measurable improvement in everyday business processes.
Manufacturing Industry Product Overview
|Microsoft Dynamics Product Overview
Effective business management software is key to timely and insightful business decisions. But your people won't use it if it is too complicated or too unfamiliar.
Because Microsoft Dynamics works like and with familiar Microsoft software your people already know, it helps enable manufacturers to make rapid, accurate decisions using real-time data from internal operations, as well as from suppliers and customers. That means your business can more effectively meet demands and lower costs.
Microsoft Dynamics solutions for manufacturing helps to automate and improve operations across a range of manufacturing disciplines, such as automotive, electronics, industrial equipment, metal fabrication, food and beverage, chemical, and consumer packaged goods.
Everyone Gets it.
Visit the Microsoft Everyone Gets it website
Microsoft Dynamics Product Overview
|Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2009
Microsoft Dynamics NAV is a business management solution for small and mid-sized organizations that helps you simplify and streamline your highly specialized business processes, rapidly adapting to the unique way you do business. Microsoft Dynamics NAV provides you and your people with industry specific functionality that’s relevant to the local needs of your regions of operation, even for the most highly specialized industries and organizations. Through the rapid adaptability, simplified customization, and ease of use offered by Microsoft Dynamics NAV, you can easily add functionality, custom applications, and online business capabilities. Microsoft Dynamics NAV enables your people be effective and your business to be competitive.
Microsoft.Dynamics NAV Product Overview
|Microsoft Dynamics CRM
Microsoft Dynamics CRM 4.0 is a fully integrated customer relationship management (CRM) system. Microsoft Dynamics CRM gives you the capability to easily create and maintain a clear view of customers from first contact through purchase and post-sales. With tools to enhance your company's sales, marketing, and customer service processes—along with native Microsoft Office Outlook integration—Microsoft Dynamics CRM delivers a fast, flexible, and affordable solution.
Microsoft Dynamics CRM helps you drive consistent and measurable improvement in everyday business processes.
Microsoft.Dynamics CRM Product Overview
Dynamics CRM and Customisation
|Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 Capabilities
Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007 provides a single, integrated location where employees can efficiently collaborate with team members, find organizational resources, search for experts and corporate information, manage content and workflow, and leverage business insight to make better-informed decisions.
- Collaboration - Allow teams to work together effectively, collaborate on and publish documents, maintain task lists, implement workflows, and share information through the use of wikis and blogs.
- Portals - Create a personal MySite portal to share information with others and personalize the user experience and content of an enterprise Web site based on the user's profile.
- Enterprise Search - Quickly and easily find people, expertise, and content in business applications.
- Enterprise Content Management - Create and manage documents, records, and Web content.
- Business Process and Forms - Create workflows and electronic forms to automate and streamline your business processes.
- Business Intelligence - Allow information workers to easily access critical business information, analyze and view data, and publish reports to make more informed decisions.
Integration with 2007 Microsoft Office System
Office SharePoint Server 2007 is designed to work effectively with other programs, servers, and technologies in the 2007 Office release. For example, with Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2007, you can create a slide library on an Office SharePoint Server 2007 site that allows other users to pick specific slides for their own presentation and receive notifications and updated versions when the slides have been modified. Click here for more examples of how specific 2007 Office release programs work with Office SharePoint Server 2007.
Dynamics CRM and SharePoint Server
Microsoft Office Professional 2007 is a complete suite of productivity and database software that will help you save time and stay organized. Powerful contact management features help you manage prospect and customer information in one place and deliver better customer service. Easily develop professional marketing materials for print, e-mail, and the Web, and produce effective marketing campaigns in-house. Quickly create dynamic business documents, spreadsheets, and presentations, and build databases with no prior experience or technical staff. You will rapidly learn new features using improved menus that present the right tools when you need them. Here are the top 10 ways that Office Professional 2007 can help you save time and stay organized, so you can spend more time with customers.
1. Find and use the features you need faster and more easily.
The new, more intuitive look and feel of Office Professional 2007 helps you quickly and easily find and use the software features you need. Task-based menus and toolbars are automatically displayed based on the feature you are using.
2. Locate, prioritize, and act on an increasing volume of e-mail.
Instant Search capabilities in Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 with Business Contact Manager help you quickly find critical information. The new Color Category feature helps you to easily sort and manage e-mail messages. Improved junk mail and anti-phishing technologies help you filter out unwanted e-mail and manage the remaining messages. Learn more about Office Outlook 2007.
|3. Manage time and tasks more efficiently.
The new To-Do Bar in Office Outlook 2007 with Business Contact Manager consolidates your tasks, e-mail messages flagged for follow-up, and appointments in one view. Tasks scheduled in Office Outlook 2007 appear on your calendar, and you can drag tasks directly onto your calendar to help you stay organized. Learn more about Office Outlook 2007.
4. Manage all your customer information in one place.
Microsoft Office Outlook 2007 with Business Contact Manager provides a complete customer and contact management solution. Office Outlook 2007 with Business Contact Manager centralizes all contact, prospect, and customer information — including communications history, projected sales value, and probability of closing, and tasks — making it easier to manage prospects, respond to customers, and manage your sales pipeline in one place. You also can store all types of communications with each customer in one place, including e-mails messages, phone calls, appointments, notes, and documents. Learn more about Office Outlook 2007 with Business Contact Manager.
5. Manage sales leads and opportunities better.
Office Outlook 2007 with Business Contact Manager provides a customizable homepage that helps you forecast sales and prioritize tasks. Enhanced reporting features provide a consolidated view of your sales pipeline using a variety of flexible reports that you can easily modify to suit your unique business needs. Learn more about Office Outlook 2007 with Business Contact Manager.
6. Create professional marketing materials in-house.
Microsoft Office Publisher 2007 helps you create and publish a wide range of marketing publications in-house for print, e-mail, and the Web. Hundreds of professionally designed and customizable templates and more than 100 blank publication types are included. Office Publisher 2007 makes it easy to reuse logos, colors, fonts, and business information in different types of publications. Learn more about Office Publisher 2007.
7. Manage your marketing campaigns more efficiently.
Office Outlook 2007 with Business Contact Manager has new features that help you easily create, manage, and track marketing campaigns. Office Publisher 2007 can combine and filter mailing lists and data from multiple sources — including Microsoft Office Excel 2007, Office Outlook 2007, Office Outlook 2007 with Business Contact Manager, and Microsoft Office Access 2007 — to create personalized print and e-mail materials, and build custom collateral such as catalogs and datasheets. You can then use Office Outlook 2007 with Business Contact Manager to track and assess responses so that you can determine the effectiveness of your marketing campaigns. Learn more about Office Outlook 2007 with Business Contact Manager.
8. Create professional-looking documents and presentations in less time.
Microsoft Office Word 2007 includes new templates and tools that make it easier to reuse content, apply professional formatting, and quickly preview changes. Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2007 makes it quicker and easier to create more dynamic presentations with an extensive library of customizable themes and slide layouts, and new graphic tools enable you to create powerful charts, SmartArt graphics, and tables, and then instantly preview formatting changes. Learn more about Office Word 2007 and Office PowerPoint 2007.
9. Analyze your information to make better decisions.
Office Excel 2007 provides new tools for filtering, sorting, graphing, and visualizing information so you can analyze business information more easily. For more advanced analysis, improved PivotTable and PivotChart views are now much easier to create. Learn more about Office Excel 2007.
10. Find, use, and manage information more effectively.
Manage business information using new tools for easily creating databases and organizing and visualizing information. Office Access 2007 helps you create new databases easily, with no experience required. Office Access 2007 includes a library of predefined database tracking applications for the most common business processes, and now is more intuitive thanks to the Microsoft Office Fluent user interface and the datasheet view, which is similar to Office Excel 2007. Easily create reports with a single click and use improved tools to filter, sort, group, and subtotal data. Learn more about Office Access 2007.
Dynamics CRM and Office Business Applications
Dynamics CRM and WPF
Dynamics CRM and Silverlight
|Microsoft Excel 2010
Microsoft Excel Integration - The data in Microsoft CRM and Microsoft Dynamics NAV has been directly integrated to Microsoft Excel. This allows you to easily create your own reports in Microsoft Excel with real-time each time you call up a spreadsheet.
- Microsoft Excel 2010 Slicer - The Slicer feature provides you with a rich visualization of your Pivot Table and Pivot Chart views so you can dynamically segment and filter the data to display precisely what you need.
- Microsoft Excel 2010 PowerPivot - The PowerPivot for Excel 2010 add-in provides the integration of data from multiple sources and lightning-fast manipulation of large data sets with up to millions of rows. Business users can publish and share analysis through Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010, and have other users enjoy the same Slicer, Pivot Table, and fast-query capabilities when working on their Excel Services report.
Manufacturing Industry Events
Vox hosts industry specific events, including local seminars and workshops across Canada. Click on the link below to view our current event schedule and register today.
Sample Seminar Agenda:
View our Event Calendar
- Detailed Software Presentation: Day in the Life Scenarios of the Controller, Operations Manager, Sales and Marketing, and IT Manager.
- 2009 Microsoft technology – What is available today
- Management Reporting, Information for all employees
- Software Implementation, Local Support, and Local Industry References (What they say)
Request an on-demand demo
Learn why Canada's leading manufacturers & distributors are choosing Microsoft Dynamics as their business application solution, by viewing an on-demand demo today.
"Everyone gets it"
- Microsoft Dynamics is easy to use, easy to learn, because it utilizes the Microsoft software you already know.
- With Microsoft Dynamics, Everyone in the company gets to use it. Traditionally only 15% of an organizations employees have access to their Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system. With Microsoft Dynamics, 100% of employees will get access to information to perform their job.
Request an on-demand demo today by filling in the information below.
Manufacturing Industry Presentation
Microsoft Product Presentations